Thursday, September 24, 2009

I need to be more on top of this thing...

I apologize to all of you in bloggy-land who actually read this (probably not very many) for not keeping this updated, but the months leading up to the wedding were TOTALLY crazy. School ended in mid-June; I had 2 wedding showers in June/July; Hayward fishing trip with the fam in August; back to school end of August.
Then the wedding was September 12, 2009, and was AMAZING. We had the best time. We had all our family & most of our friends there to celebrate with us, and it was so awesome. The ceremony went beautifully, I managed not to cry until it was over, and the reception rocked. We had a great time! Then we went to Lake Geneva for 3 days just to get away and relax, then I went back to work the following Thursday.
School's going well- I can't believe I've been there for 3 years already! Time sure flies. I am starting my master's cohort program in January through St. Xavier University, and that'll take 2 years, but will get me a pretty sweet pay raise when it's done. I told Derek once we have more money coming in, we'll have kids...I like to make him nervous ;-).
Believe it or not, I think that's it. I've got a steady few months of school, then over winter break Derek & I are going on our official honeymoon to St. Lucia in the Caribbean. We are staying at the Sandals Grande St. Lucia. It will be amazing; can't wait!!!!!

No comments: